We are looking for a Nanny to join our 1888 Management, LLC team! This role is based in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do
- Practice and reinforce the family principles
- Find educational and creative activities to do that encourage development and promote learning
- Promote and encourage the children to clean up after themselves
- Foster the positive and independent environment the family has established for the children
- Maintain open communication with the family and bring any concerns or questions to their attention as soon as possible
- Ensure children are on time and prepared for school, appointments, activities and travel
- Establish and maintain a trusting relationship with the children and the family
- Be a positive role model for the children
- Travel with the family
A successful applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Committed to providing a safe environment for the children
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing schedule
- Ability to be attentive and alert to children and the environment around them
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with others
- Courteous and conscious of others
- Practice good manners and a positive attitude at all times
- Treat others with respect and collaborate to work as a team
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- A high-level of personal integrity
- Professional in manner and demeanor
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- 3+ years of previous experience providing child care support or babysitting
- Ability to obtain (or currently have) CPR & First Aid Training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel up to 30%
What will Put You Ahead
- Previous Nanny or governess training
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Industries creates and innovates a wide spectrum of products and services that make life better. Our work spans a vast number of industries across the world, including engineered technology, refining, chemicals and polymers, pulp and paper, glass, electronics and many more. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Koch employs 120,000+ employees across the globe.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf