The Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) group is seeking Compliance Manager that will support designated KES companies as a part of the Global Compliance Team. The Compliance Manager is responsible for conducting risk assessments, assisting KES companies with business process mapping, and connecting business leadership and employees to risks and controls. As well, this position will have the opportunity to leverage/build your knowledge of International Trade Compliance, Commercial Compliance, and project management skills.
What You Will Do
- Driving, promoting and enhancing the compliance culture within the businesses and developing strong partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Facilitating execution and implementation of compliance program management, as well as assisting with program self-assessments across the global KES Organization
- Ensuring annual compliance strategies are linked to the corporate vision and assessing program effectiveness
- Coordinating audit/self-assessment process, assisting the business to implement corrective actions
- Assurance of the consistent application and execution of our "Know Your Customer" process
- Facilitating live/virtual training
- Assist KES Global Data Privacy Officer to ensure proper Data Privacy controls are implemented and supported
- Special Projects as Identified by Compliance Director and Legal Counsel
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Knowledge of International Trade regulations including, but not limited to: US and international customs regulations, US Exports, US and International trade sanctions, country of origin declarations, deemed exports, export licensing and free trade agreements
- Experience in the areas of Anticorruption, Anti-bribery (ex: FCPA, UK Bribery Act), IP, Government Interactions, and Anti-Trust
- Experience creating process maps and business procedures that have been successfully integrated into business processes
- Experience managing projects and the ability to work with all levels of a global organizations
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree In finance, business management or other compliance related disciplines.
- Knowledge of US Customs Harmonized Tariff Schedule, Government Agency Import/Export regulations and Free-trade agreements
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP)
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) specializes in process and pollution control equipment and digital technologies to help industries reduce emissions, save energy and get the most from their resources. From pollution control to advanced filtration, we're focused on providing customers with products and solutions to help them optimize, transform and succeed. Industries we serve include refineries, chemicals, municipalities, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and dairy, utilities and automotive.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf