Join a Global Leader in Aviation Security!
Medical, dental & vision insurance available! 401K with company matching! Paid vacation & holidays!
ACTS-Aviation Security Inc. has an immediate opening for an Operations Supervisor at the LaGuardia Airport in Astoria, NY.
Established in 2001, ACTS-Aviation Security has grown to become one of the leading providers of security solutions to the US aviation market. ACTS-Aviation Security, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the international security company ICTS Europe and specializes in the provision of security solutions and services; primarily focused on catering, aircraft and cargo screening. With corporate offices in Chicago, and operational centers at more than 30 airports across the United States, ACTS provides nationwide coverage. As an ICTS Europe subsidiary, ACTS offers unmatched experience, expertise, quality and innovation. ACTS Security Agents are proud of their role in aviation security and have the opportunity for advancement - the ideal place to build a career in aviation security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service Supervisors provide support to ACTS Leads and Security Agents in the daily activities established by the customer's requirements.
- Performs or assists in scheduling and assigning the Security Agents to ensure proper coverage and relief for the ACTS-Aviation Security operation.
- Serves as a liaison for the Local Airline Customers, Host Catering units, and TSA or other Government Authorities.
- Ensures and maintains all security related records as indicated by the local Airline Customers, TSA and other Government Authorities.
- Performs regularly scheduled documented audits of employee work performance, including video reviews, according to ACTS-Aviation Security policies.
- Ensures that all Government, Customer, Airlines, and local requirements are met.
- Reports all daily, weekly, monthly activities to the appropriate member of management.
- Conducts and ensures that all training and orientation are provided to employees.
- Works with Regional HR Manager to recruit, hire and retain highest quality Security Agents.
- Disciplines Agents as necessary.
- Maintains all provisions, regulations, procedures and processes in current collective bargaining agreement.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by ACTS-Aviation Security management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability