We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So, how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they are!
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time, every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the Market Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
What would you do in this role?
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client's brands and product lines
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed client expectations
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracyto maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and Market Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs.,in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to100 lbs with assistance from another associate
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
- Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing capabilities, and e-mail
- Customer service or sales experience preferred
Rate of Pay$14.00
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for these benefits*.
* Flexible work schedules
* Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Health Insurance - including Dental and Vision
* Accident Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Associate Assistance Fund
* Associate Savings Plan
* Anderson Cares Fund
* Paid Time Off
* Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.