At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityTargeted for use in a wide variety of OEM networking and storage equipment, including routers, unified threat management (UTM) appliances, content-aware switches, application-aware gateways, triple-play gateways, WLAN and 3G/4G/5G access and aggregation devices, storage arrays, storage networking equipment, and servers, the Marvell Octeon/Armada infrastructure processors are the heartbeat of the network - from the edge to the core.
Marvell IPBU software team works on unified SDK that provides complete software platform for development on OCTEON processors. Base SDK is available with generic, and customer-specific extensions such as DPDK, VPP, and ODP.
As a member of software operation and Release team in IPBU, the successful candidate will be responsible in analyzing software requirement, technical specification, design and develop SW solutions to support new features, enhancements and bug fixes for various components with Marvell Octeon and Armada Infrastructure processors. The candidate will work in designing, developing and maintaining various components of the CI/CD infrastructure and will provide DevOps support for different software development and QA team.
In this role you will:
- Automate tasks in Jenkins using Groovy, ansible and integrate feature support to existing CI Infrastructure
- Develop and expand the current CI/CD infrastructure in terms of capacity and more functionalities
- Debug and analyze the issues seen in different gerrit and build environments
- Work with multiple development teams and add new feature, functionality in CI infrastructure
- Manage continuous integration, deployment and test strategy to maximize efficiency for multiple applications
- Support and maintain application infrastructure like servers, network and authentications
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 3-5 years of related professional experience. Master's degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience with DevOps container/orchestration tools (ie: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Experience in at least one programming language: Groovy, Python, Java, C/C++ with good problem-solving skills, debugging, system test, validation and SW qualification
- Experience in GNU/Linux system management
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle Management tools (Jenkins, JIRA, Git, Gerrit, etc.)
- ARMv8 architecture knowledge and experience with embedded platforms
- Good problem-solving capabilities, Proven ability to multi-task and work in cross functional teams in fast-paced environment
- Candidate must demonstrate prior experience with automation, deployment, and maintenance of Devops, fault-tolerant and highly-availability.
- Effective Team-player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in additional programming languages: Bash scripting
- Experience in black box and white box testing
- Ability to leverage/reuse work from others
- Knowledge on linux, boot loader, SoC, Buildroot and embedded platforms: uboot, ARM64 architecture
- Experience with automation frameworks (Robot Framework, etc)
- Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Adapt to release configuration and process to support changing needs and environment.
- Integrate component in to Buildroot.
Technologies we work with:
- CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins (Groovy), Gerrit
- Docker containers
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.