At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityAutonomous Driving
From collision avoidance and drift warning to blind spot detection and self parking, cars are already taking over split second decisions and embarrassing skill deficits from the driver. Marvell is leveraging its strength in wireless and Ethernet technology to develop the latest high-quality AEC-Q100 qualified automotive products and solutions that improve the safety and functionality of the car.
In this role you will:
- Technically contribute hands-on
- Work with multiple stakeholders across geographies to define emulation platform requirements, understand micro-architecture and architecture of SOC, scope and define test-plan, implement the test-plan which includes content/tool development, debug fails and ensure functionality as per specifications
- Develop hardware and software collaterals and integrate it with the emulation/FPGA model
- Test and debug the emulation/FPGA model and collaterals
- Define and develop new capabilities HW/SW tools to enable acceleration of RTL and improve emulation/FPGA model usability for pre-Silicon and post-Silicon functional validation as well as SW development/validation
- Develop improvements to usability by RTL validation and debugging of failing RTL tests on the emulation platform
- Interface with and provide guidance to pre-silicon Validation teams for optimizing pre-Si validation environments, test suites and methodologies for emulation efficiency
- Develop and apply automation aids, flows and scripts in support of emulation ease of use and improvement of equipment utilization.
- Emulation of large Automotive SoC on emulation platform such as Veloce, Zebu and Palladium
- Develop and execute emulation test plan
- Execute workloads, and then debug them on the Emulator.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 10-15 years of related professional experience. OR Master's degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience of functional units in Microprocessor-based SOC products.
- Strong programming skills using C++ and Verilog.
- Experience with writing a detailed test plan, and building a sophisticated directed random verification environment.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following: Processor architecture, SOC components, SOC inter-connect buses and memory interfaces.
- Experience in working with EDA verification tools (e,g; waveform viewers, coverage tools etc.).
- Coding in scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl & UNIX Shell etc. Other Skills:
- Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be diligent and detail-oriented
- Willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-driven and a good team player. Preferred/Plus:
- Experience in System Verilog is strongly desired.
- Good understanding of Linux O.S. and networking protocols is a plus.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.