Auto Plus is a leading automotive aftermarket parts distributor in the US. We bring together unmatched expertise with best-in-class parts and customer service for the most reliable automotive aftermarket parts store experience. Headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, Auto Plus has more than 8,000 Team Members with decades of experience in the automotive aftermarket industry, united to deliver on our Auto Plus Promise: We exceed expectations with expertise at every turn. Auto Plus has more than 1,000 locations, including corporate-owned stores, independent Auto Plus member locations and commercial parts-focused Pep Boys retail stores, and 21 distribution centers. We aspire to be the most trusted business partner and employer in the automotive aftermarket.
The Hub Coordinator will provide strategic leadership and management for the hub locations and its associated activities. This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and provide leadership for all inbound and outbound product shipments at the store
- Coordinate product pulls, staging and on time shipment of all products from the store
- Assist in managing inventory accuracy
- Management, training, and support of Team Members
- Management, scheduling and coordination of 3rd party delivery vendors
- Ensure hub program quality through implementation of updated process improvements
- Communication and prompt issue resolution with serviced locations
- Provide support to ensure that activities are meeting their goals and targets, recommend adjustments when necessary to keep in line with established expectations
- Maintain a clean and organized store and work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate degree is preferred
- Training experience is preferred
- Computer experience preferred
- Must be able to collect data or facts and draw valid and accurate conclusions
- Ability to read and write instructions and technical procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Extensive standing, walking, pushing and reaching throughout shift
- Need full range of motion for climbing ladders, balancing, reaching, bending and stooping to floor level
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms, legs
- Lifting of heavy equipment of up to 50 pounds
- Use of hands and arms to enter information on a computer
- May work outside and be exposed to weather
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt and dust
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Talk and hear
Days, Nights, Weekend, Holidays
AP MN Lexington-10388