As the Human Resources Intern you will play an integral role on the Human Resources team assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office including clerical and record keeping duties. You will mainly be assisting with the pre-hire administrative process, new hire paperwork, and also will receive exposure to all aspects of Human Resources.
- Greeting and assisting all visitors to the Human Resources office.
- Assists with New Hire Paperwork for all new hires.
- Files and maintains all associate files.
- HRIS work with PeopleSoft and Taleo Enterprise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Desire to continue with growth within Human Resources field.
Saint Kate - The Arts Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.