Are you passionate about employer branding and recruitment marketing strategy and technology?
Do you have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset? If you enjoy connecting with people through storytelling and have an expertise in bringing marketing strategies to life, consider furthering your career as a Labcorp enterprise Employer Brand Manager.
Grow your career at Labcorp
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides vital information to help doctors, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, and patients make clear and confident decisions. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities,we provide insights and accelerate innovationsto improve health and improve lives. With more than 70,000 employees, we serve clients in more than 100 countries. Labcorp (NYSE: LH) reported revenue of $14 billion in FY2020. Learn more about us ator follow us onand Twitter.
In This Role, You Will
- Conduct talent market analysis and position Labcorp as an employer of choice
- Build enterprise employer brand and position-specific marketing campaigns from conception to implementation
- Enable global talent acquisition team with digital, social, video, events and traditional media to drive candidate engagement
- Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness of campaigns and return on investment
- Evaluate and launch new and emerging recruitment channels, tools and marketing outreach strategies
- Drive personalized candidate experience solutions
- A university or bachelor's degree in communications marketing or HR
- The Employer Brand Manager will be most successful with significant marketing experience
- Deep understanding of strategic, integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, content management, brand strategy, candidate engagement (CRM) and social media including WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and SnapChat
- Must have experience in crafting compelling, targeted marketing messaging (copywriting of social, blogs, etc.)
- Expertise in leading multi-functional project teams and strong project management experience
- Knowledge of healthcare, diagnostics and/or drug development industry preferred
- Ability to travel as required
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.