Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
ATI Millersburg is seeking a part time Accounting Intern to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
To provide efficient and effective support services within the Accounting Department. This will include assisting the Accounting Department with scanning, filing, organizing and other clerical duties that may be assigned. May involve special assignments within Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, or Cost Accounting.
* Assist with Physical Inventory.
* Coordinate internal and external audits.
* Assist with Task Standardization.
* Attend Value Stream Meetings.
* A student actively pursuing a degree in Business or Accounting.
* Highly prefer a candidate seeking a Bachelor's, or other higher level, degree.
* Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
* Able to prioritize, multi-task and maintain attention to detail.
* Capable of working in teams and building good relationships with a high degree of personal integrity, trust and work ethics.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Detail oriented, reliable, efficient, conscientious and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively and in a friendly and personable manner with employees and the general public.
* Promptness is extremely important.
* Must be a team player.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal government contracts, ATI Specialty Alloys & Components must track -- and in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship or immigration status.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled