At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityInfrastructure processor group focused on data center and wireline markets
- Define and deliver compelling DPU products and solutions with clear value propositions that are validated and adopted by industry leading customers.
- Create business unit strategic plans that include market/technology trends, market sizing (TAM, SAM, SOM), key customers to win, competitive analysis, product positioning and pricing. Responsible for securing senior management support and alignment around these plans.
- Create detailed product value proposition presentations for sales, partners, and industry influencers
- Drive design wins with sales which meet annual and long-term revenue goals.
- Develop marketing requirement documents for both product and solutions. Ensure engineering and cross-functional teams are all aligned to the requirements, business plans, timelines, and required support. Take ownership for delivering revenue and profit required to meet the product and solution NPV goals.
- Develop and manage key ecosystem partnerships to strengthen product support, increase differentiation, and provides scale to the business.
- Sales & FAE training on market and product line plans.
- Develop product line marketing and social media messaging to customer, partners, and industry influencers.
- 10+ years semiconductor and/or system development experience in wireline and datacenter markets
- In depth knowledge of datacenter and wireline architectures, both hardware and software, Processor and DPU expertise
- BSEE, BSCS or higher
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to translate complex technical concepts into compelling written, verbal and visual formats.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking skills, with ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Detail and results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- Ability to assess needs, gain respect, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner across and at all levels in the organization.
- Excels in team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environments.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.