Printpack's manufacturing plant in Elgin, IL is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Laminator Assistant for a 3/2 Night Shift.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure your own safety while assisting in the operation of the machine operations
- Prepare printed rolls for lamination (primary unwind)
- Prepare back stock rolls for lamination (secondary unwind)
- Place rolls in machine and prepare for splicing (both unwinds)
- Assist in removing rolls from rewind
- Remove and weigh startup rolls at beginning of job
- Clean NIP roll in machine during setup and downtime to prepare for startup
- Perform daily housekeeping
- Remove and weigh waste fromall unwinds or rewind, if necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience as anLaminator Operator / Assistantpreferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read a tape measure and possess basic computer skill
Printpack is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture - it is vital to our success. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status or affiliation, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To view your rights and government notices, please see the links below:
EEO - EEO (Spanish) - EEO Supplement - EEO Supplement (Spanish) - - USERRA Rights - FMLA - FMLA (Spanish) - Pay Transparency - Polygraph Protection - Right to Work - Right to Work (Spanish)
Printpack is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your application for employment or job search, please contact us by sending an email to . Please include in your email a brief description of the accommodation you are requesting and the position for which you are interested in applying.
EOE F/M/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disabled/Vet