At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell is looking for highly motivated, talented Senior Product Engineer. You will part of a dynamic product engineering team working on most advanced technologies including Server & Network Processor. Working at Marvell is fun, exciting and lot of growth potential within the company. You will work closely with Test, hardware, Design and Firm ware engineering teams to design, develop, and debug products and solutions.
1. As a Senior Product Engineer, you will work closely with design, process, DFM/DFT, and test teams. Debug and Characterize new product performance of digital/analog circuits
2. Craft creative solutions by looking at volume data, analyses and test lab experimentation to solve challenging yield and test problems seen on the production floor
3. Lead optimization and continuous improvement efforts on the production test screen spec definition processes to meet yield, Quality, test time and DPPM requirements
4. Help and support RMA testing, customer facing and QnR teams during customer escalations to understand the issue and fix gaps identified in coverage.
5. Define yield and manufacturing spec for Various test insertions (Wafer Sort, Final Test and SLT)
6. Play a lead role in test flow optimization, test time reduction, insertion removals..etc.
7. Work with design and DFT/DFM groups to define and enhance yield and test methodology.
8. Play a key role in new product qualification before volume production as well as new package/fab qualification
Minimum 5+ years in semiconductor Product Engineering experience.
BSEE/MSEE or similar
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.