At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The Application Engineer is a lab-oriented position, responsible for:
* Bring up, debug and characterization of silicon level Marvell IP such as High-Speed SerDes, USB, PLL/DLL, ADC, etc. in test vehicles and various Marvell products.
* Evaluate and debug new features in PHY, collect performance data, and resolve application/production issues, test to electrical qualifications such as IEEE802.3 and PCIe products.
* Support internal SoC customers, Field engineers and the ATE team on testing and system level debugging.
* Provide direct technical support to top tier customers and work with them to review designs, discuss questions and help tune performance to meet system requirement.
* Work with IP design and architecture teams to help define new features and design new products.
* Primary job function includes but not limited to develop and execute bench level validation test plans, develop scripts to automate testing, generate appropriate test report and write application notes.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields and 5-10 years of related professional experience.
* Master's degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 3-5 years of experience.
* Programming experience in python (C++, Matlab, VBA is a plus).
* Data visualization tools such as JMP, R, Matlab, Excel
* Spice, Cadence, other CAD tools a plus.
* Experience using lab test equipment such as real-time and sampling oscilloscopes, BERTs, spectrum & network analyzers and understanding test automation.
* Solid fundamentals of analog & digital circuits and data communication systems.
* Must be willing to work in a multi-tasking, fast pace, and team oriented working environment.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.