At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityDigital IC Design Engineer
* As a Digital IC Design Engineer you will contribute by developing the next generation of cloud, networking, and security processors.
* Work with Architects and Verification Engineers to develop complex, high performance and timing critical designs.
* Be responsible for block level micro-architecture design and RTL coding
* Provide area/power optimization and design trade-offs
* Block and chip level synthesis, timing closure and formal verification * Support chip bring-up and validation teams
* Integration of 3rd party IP blocks
* Solid understanding of computer architecture
* Understanding ASIC design flow
* Knowledge in micro-architecture design, RTL coding, and functional verification
* Good understanding of synchronous/asynchronous design and timing requirements
* Ability to analyze power/area trade-offs
* Proficient using Verilog/VHDL
* Knowledge of design and verification tools
* Experience in Perl/Python/Tcl is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 5-10 years of related professional experience.
* And/or Master's degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 3-5 years of experience.
* Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
* Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
* Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability
* Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environmentThe Perks
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.