Our Enterprise Applications Administrator position within Cambria’s technology services group will partner with product ownership and the existing scrum teams to further Cambria’s digital transformation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become immersed across the entirety of Cambria's organization including sales, marketing, corporate, and manufacturing environment to gain a thorough understanding of cross-departmental needs and processes
- Design, test, implement, and support complex systems supporting the enterprise’s critical business functions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd tier support on assigned applications, acting as part of the overall IT support team and leading application-specific initiatives
- Support the technical stack; ensuring optimal performance, strategic integrations, high quality delivery, user adoption, SOPs, and more
- Work with external vendors to maintain and develop our technology integrations, facilitate testing of new products and features
- Provide support to overall road-mapping of future technical process improvement and/or testing tools
- Work closely with many different groups to manage requirements including technology, architecture, operations, marketing strategy, customer experience and more
- Serve as administrator and product owner of various technologies (as assigned) driving adoption, support, and recommendations to increase utilization and ROI
- Create clear and detailed case studies/user stories and reporting/acceptance criteria to identify and prioritize new features and integrations that will increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings with vendors, influencing their roadmap, monitoring their release cycle, and engage other teams regularly to assess and maximize the effectiveness of the systems
- Develop, schedule, and conduct user training for different audiences both internal and external to Cambria on a regular cadence and in an ad-hoc fashion as needed.
- Proven success as a key member of a matrixed, cross-functional team; able to work equally well with people in business, creative, and technical positions
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
- Payroll System Administration experience a plus
- Email System Administration experience a plus
- Solid technical background, experience managing technical projects, and/or hands-on technical experience
- Understands software development methodologies and timeline
- Demonstrated commitment going above and beyond to help customers, system users, or patrons in solving problems or locating information
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferred
Experience: Minimum two years ofcustomer service or project management
Systems: Kronos, Zoom, GSuite
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel between Cambria locations
Physical Requirements: This is an office position requiring phone and computer use
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses your health and well-being, financial health, retirement planning and time-off.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer.