Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses your health and well-being, financial health, retirement planning and time-off.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This key position is responsible for timely, efficient, cost-effective maintenance at the Cambria Processing Facility while utilizing safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain all mechanical equipment to ensure it is operating properly
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems as well as maintain daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance schedules
- Refurbish, modify, and install production support equipment as necessary
- Complete all repairs efficiently and cost effectively while minimizing downtime
- Work with various types of hand and power tools
- Perform Lockout Tagout
- Handle chemicals
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Perform job duties safely as outlined in the Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Ability to become certified in forklift and overhead crane operation
- Ability to become certified in Lockout Tagout
- Ability to become certified in Chemical Handling
- Ability to read and write in English to complete required documentation
- Basic computer skills
Experience: Previous maintenance/mechanical experience
- Mechanical skills including electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Basic math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Industrial work experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Managerial Responsibilities: N/A
Travel Requirements: N/A
- Work on boom and scissor lifts at heights up to 60 ft.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Push/pull 100 lbs.
- Stand on feet for long periods of time during a shift for up to 12 hours, with intermittent breaks
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided by Cambria
- Participate in daily stretch and flex exercises
- Occasionally work in wet and/or humid conditions
- Work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Walk up and down steps multiple times throughout shift
- Bend over multiple times throughout shift
- Ride tricycle throughout facility
Task Based Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- Safety harness
- Steel toed boots
- Hearing Protection
- Safety glasses
- Cut-proof gloves
- Face shield