WEC Energy Group is currently seeking applications for May 2021 year round Supply Chain internships based out the following locations: Green Bay-WI, Milwaukee-WI, and Chicago-IL locations.
We employ students for summer and year round opportunities to help design creative cost effective systems and equipment that keep the energy flowing to our customers in a safe and reliable manner. Our student employees have the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives every day. Together, we can make a world of difference!
WEC Energy Group offers a variety of Analytics opportunities for students seeking hands-on experience that are currently enrolled in a four-year degree program. Students work with experienced members of these functional teams.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist with the delivery of materials and services within the Supply Chain and Fleet Services Department.
- Provide support to Supply Chain areas working with the current processes to ensure high service levels to our internal customers.
- Manage and execute projects assigned by the supply chain managers or directors, which support process improvement or business enhancements for WEC Energy Group.
- Work on both personal computer and Supply Chain applications (e.g. SAP, Taulia, Contractor Management, etc.).
- Heavy use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Assist on miscellaneous special projects.
- High School Diploma, HSED, or GED
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Finance or closely related degree.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 or above.
To be considered, interested students must apply online no later than December 13th. Please monitor your email inbox for additional steps. Interviews will be held in January and February 2021.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.