Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses your health and well-being, financial health, retirement planning and time-off.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Production Operator is responsible for operating and monitoring production equipment along the Soft Line to ensure it is running correctly, while adhering to quality and safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and monitor the equipment to ensure it is running properly
- Ensure that slabs are cured to quality standards
- Create ERP labels by entering proper information into the computer system
- Complete shift log on slabs produced
- Perform quality checks as required and document all quality checks properly
- Keep the Soft Line leadership and the other support groups up to date on important information, processes, and issues
- Cross train on multiple areas of the production line
- Perform Lockout Tagout
- Handle chemicals
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Perform job duties safely as outlined in the Production Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Ability to become certified in forklift and overhead crane operation
- Ability to become certified in Lockout Tagout
- Ability to become certified in Chemical Handling
- Ability to read and write in English to complete required documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Basic math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Industrial work experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Push/pull 100 lbs.
- Stand on feet for long periods of time during a shift for up to 12 hours, with intermittent breaks
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided by Cambria
- Participate in daily stretch and flex exercises
- Occasionally work in wet and/or humid conditions
- Work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Bend over multiple times throughout shift
Task Based Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- Steel toed boots
- Hearing Protection
- Safety glasses
- Cut-proof gloves
- Latex gloves