Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses your health and well-being, financial health, retirement planning and time-off.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for operating the rough cut machinery, maintaining the machinery, keeping accurate documentation, and handling material.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the machinery (Waterjet/Combi-Cut, saw) as well as monitor and verify it is operating correctly at all times
- Perform quality checks as required
- Interpret AutoCAD blueprint drawings and sketches to plan. Responsible for set-up and operation of cutting machinery
- Perform all required documentation and organization for material received, moved, scrapped, and quality verified
- Responsible for the visual inspection of equipment with complex parts, preventative maintenance, as well as area upkeep and cleanliness
- Operate overhead crane and forklift
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter
- Work independently and as a team member
- Perform other duties as defined by supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; post-secondary education in machining preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in machining preferred
- Experience in uploading, downloading, and detailed editing of machine programs
- Ability to lift/move up to 70 lbs. regularly and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints and technical procedures
- Measuring skills
- Crane and forklift experience a plus