RN Staff Weekend Rate
Job Code: 1396
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process. May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
RN Weekend Plan requires RN to work 3 weekend shifts or 2 weekend shifts & a 3rd shift during the week. Weekend shifts begin Friday night 7p and end Monday 7a. * 7p-7a: Friday * 7a-7p or 7p-7a Saturday * 7a-7p or 7p-7a Sunday
* If working only 2 weekend shifts, the 3rd 12-hour shift will be scheduled based on the needs of the department.
* RN will be set up with a secondary job for the RN Staff Weekend position with a flat rate of $10.00 higher than the primary job hourly pay rate. Additional shifts worked beyond the 3 required for this plan must be clocked using primary job with normal base rate of pay. * Positions eligible are RN 1, RN 2, RN 3 and Team Manager.
*RN Weekend position is set up as a secondary job and all requirements / qualifications are dependent on the primary position.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Staff Registered Nurse's management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
The Staff Registered Nurse reports to the appropriate manager, director, or vice president.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Moderate exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to lifting and incidents of workplace violence. Must follow universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions, noise, disagreeable odors, and assorted chemicals. May float to other units. May be required to be on call status.
* Qualifications for this position are dependent upon the required qualifications for the primary RN job code.
*see job description for the following eligible primary RN positions only: RN 1, RN 2, RN 3 or Team Manager. This is a secondary job code only.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.