Division: Thomson Reuters, State and Local Government Legal Segment :
Location: US Based - Working Remote
Thomson Reuters is one of the world's most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward - law, tax, compliance, government, and media - and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry. We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them. We're on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing US software solutions team supporting our productivity solutions including HighQ and Contract Express. This new role will support our sales channel, across the US, by delivering dynamic HighQ demonstrations to Government agencies.
* Are you a creative thinker with an understanding of relevant industry technologies, and able to design solutions to complex process problems?
* Are you an energetic, motivated, customer focused individual looking to maximize their earning potential via a performance-based compensation plan?
You will be expected to become a HighQ / Contract Express expert and evangelist, understanding your clients' needs in depth and building strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will be responsible to educate and explain to prospects how to use the HighQ / Contract Express platform from a solution point of view. You will also be helping to solve the technology problems government legal organizations are facing the most, by educating agencies on new product updates and features, as they are released. You will work alongside our other client facing teams and play a key part in client events, user groups and marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
Thomson Reuters acquired HighQ in July 2019, a global, award winning provider of cloud-based enterprise collaboration and publishing software. We provide innovative social software to some of the world's leading law firms, investment banks and corporations. We're leaders in legal digital transformation around the world as well as being one of Europe's fastest growing companies and were recently ranked #25 on the Sunday Times Lloyd's SME Export Track 100.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Align closely with the Product and client teams to understand and be able to articulate the value of the HighQ / Contract Express platform
* Work with prospects in a sales process to demonstrate solutions and features based on the HighQ / Contract Express platform
* Contribute to thought leadership and product marketing initiatives by regularly writing and speaking about key topics
* Regularly speak at industry events and shows, present solutions and provide demos to prospects at senior levels
* Build out new solutions to drive new enablement and adoption of the HighQ platform
* Maximize the value of the client's investment, converting them into reference clients who are both promoters and advocates of HighQ
* Most sales demonstrations will be done remotely, availability to travel up to 20% of the time as required.
Skills and Experience
* Cloud based solutions software experience in B2B. Successfully transitioning legacy business process to the cloud.
* Passion about technology and the ability to convince clients about the benefits of digital transformation and new ways of working
* Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate and knowledgeable with the ability to evangelize our products
* Comfortable being part of a sales cycle and working with prospects
* Analytical and creative with the ability to design solutions to solve complex business problems
* Equally comfortable engaging with clients at the leadership level or front-line users and administrators
* Experience driving collaboration in the following areas, Transaction management, project management, Legal intake, Matter management and document/content management solutions
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a real passion for technology and product innovation
* Desire to work in an open, collaborative environment with a team of creative and innovative people that are passionate about what they do
* The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, sales driven and inspiring, with a mix of product, solutions and legal experience
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .