Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses your health and well-being, financial health, retirement planning and time-off.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Automation Controls Technician is responsible for daily production support activities and troubleshooting machine controls to maximize production uptime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform instrumentation calibration and repair
- Understand manufacturing processes and process control within the Processing Facility in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Install, wire, and troubleshoot VFDs (Variable Frequency Drive), servos, and motor starting devices
- Troubleshoot and repair medium complexity systems and equipment
- Special projects and assignments as assigned
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures
- Complete work orders
- Respond to equipment downtime events in the Processing Facility and communicate with appropriate resources to assist in resolving the items quickly
- Perform Lockout Tagout
- Perform job duties safely as outlined in the Automation Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Additional duties as assigned by management