The Product Manager is responsible for the strategy, road mapping, and growthin value of our GuideWell Connect's solutions. Our mission is to solve needs inhealthcare and engage consumers with the goal of helping them achieve betterhealth and live better lives. To accomplish that we have solutions thatinteract with consumers in multiple channels. This role is responsible tomanage our assets in the assigned channel. A core responsibility of this rolewill be stewardship of the traditional product life cycle from ideation throughbuild, delivery, and ongoing value validation. Working with internal andexternal stakeholders, we will ensure GuideWell Connect is perceived asinnovative, effective, and the partner of choice when it comes to engagingconsumers and helping them along their healthcare journeys. Product Managementpartners very closely with Sales, Client Success, Operations, and Technology.To be effective, the individual must thoroughly learn the products and be ableto convey complex concepts in relatively simple terms. This role reports to theSr Director Product Management.
* Position GuideWell Connect as themarket leader in its solution(s)
* Ensure our solutions delivereffectiveness, efficiency, superlative experiences, and innovation.
* Ensure external and internalstakeholders understand the company's products and value proposition
* Enable Sales and Client Successteams to win new business
* Increase revenue through growth infeatures, use cases, and markets for the solution(s).
* Increase operationalefficiency and effectiveness
Required Work Experience
7+ years' work experience in a product management or relatedfield related
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalentwork experience
Five years' experience in payers
Experience with annual planning
Financial modelling capabilities
Very strong Microsoft Office capabilities
We are an Equal OpportunityEmployer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.