Environmental Technician 2
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as an Environmental Technician 2:
- Perform remediation system operations and maintenance
- Perform sampling, site inspections, and other data collection
- Perform light construction, and maintenance repairs for properties as directed
- Operate landscaping and light construction equipment.
- Write and maintain field notes
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Learn stormwater management techniques.
- Observe safe work practices.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
- Observe safe work practices
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 750+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- GED or High School Diploma
- 4 to 6 years experience with field work, landscaping, or construction
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions
- Own reliable transportation
- Good safety record and understanding of safe work practices
We're ready to get this key position filled so if this is you, submit your resume now for consideration. If you're ready to grow, let us know!
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.