In this exciting and challenging role you will work with JADAK, a leader in machine vision, RFID and barcode products and solutions. Providing both off-the-shelf and optimized product solutions, JADAK is a leading supplier to major medical device manufacturers worldwide. JADAK has successfully designed, integrated and rolled out solutions in almost every area of the healthcare eco-system. JADAK products and technologies can be found in healthcare applications such as hospital admissions, pharmacies, laboratories, bedside point of care applications, surgery rooms and more. The successful employee in this role will define product and market strategies to allow JADAK to grow its RFID business in its existing markets, and to allow JADAK to penetrate new markets.
In this position you will be responsible for promotion and growth of JADAK's RFID business. You will be responsible for product definition, planning, implementation, pricing and promotion with an emphasis on growth of this segment of JADAK's business sportfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with all functions in JADAK's growing business to identify and capture growth opportunities for our RFID product line.
- Define overall strategy and business plan for the product line.
- Identify strategies for increasing RFID market penetration
- Devise complete product definition including requirements, documentation, and sales positioning.
- You will partner with engineering to identify product line gaps and implement product development plans to close those gaps.
- Define product roadmap and partner with engineering to manage New Product Development and execution through a stage gate process.
- Establish pricing strategies and tactics to meet bookings, revenue & margin goals. Develop, with Marketing Communications, promotional activities and identify new potential market areas for expansion of JADAK's RFID product line.
- Compile and analyze competitive information/market data and develop counter strategies.
- Coordinate internal resources with internal groups to meet product objectives.
- Generation of support documentation.
- Clearly communicate plans to all company stakeholders.
- Work with customers, inside sales and outside sales representatives to ensure the correct solutions are being provided for each application
- Work with cross-functional teams, including engineering, operations and finance to execute on key programs, issues or to implement product line improvements through the organization
- Define focus applications and market segments for growth.
- Support Sales to target and develop OEM accounts,and identify winning strategies.
- Work with the marketing department to develop a marketing plan for each product within the target market(s)
- Collaborate on customer negotiations, concerns and issues
- Serve as the resident expert for the RFID product line , providing training internally and externally as required.
- Manage product roadmap and competitive analysis
- Develop materials and conduct training to educate our sales team, sales representatives and customers
- Participate in regional, national, and international trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Strong business orientation, entrepreneurial and passionate about solving customer problems.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management or Product Marketing, with experience in Sales and Business Developmet a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience in RFID technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of industry product line. Industry background in RFID, computer vision, image analysis.
- Experience managing products in an OEM or Embedded sales driven market
- Track record of leading innovative solutions to pressing market pain points
- Extensive experience documenting and presenting strategic direction, market analysis, research findings, and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in sizing markets for product portfolio as well as establishing metrics for tracking product and business performance in respective markets
- Proficiency at managing time between strategic and tactical projects and priorities
- Demonstrated proficiency in mentoring, coaching and leadership through influencing skills
- Experience proposing and guiding research - customer, market or competitive - using core techniques such as surveying and focus groups
- Extensive experience presenting to wide ranging audiences, including customer visits, trade shows and industry events, press and analysts, internal stakeholders, webinars, trainings, etc.
- Experience in a medical technology environment is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a technology related field preferred or equivalent experience required
- Master's Degree or MBA preferred
- Mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer.
- Ability to use vison to read computer screen and read printed materials.
- Ability and willingness to travel 30-50%
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.