- Performs basic software development and testing procedures using C# and Visual Studio on existing government owned software systems.
- Contribute as part of a software development team to produce quality software products that meet project or program requirements.
- Develop source code for assigned software requirements.
- Perform independent programming tasks in support of project specific tasks.
- Develop software requirements specifications.
- Contribute as part of a software design team to perform specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a large or more complex software project. Develop software design from software requirements. Develop software architecture from software and system requirements.
- Contribute as part of the software test team, the application of best practices and principles of software test and evaluation procedures. Develop test plans to test software source code. Perform testing of software source code. Compile results and document software testing results.
- Proficient in C# and Visual Studio
- Proficient in modern web and database technologies
- Must be US Citizen
- Must pass background check for secret clearance and receive a CAC
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline plus 0 to 2 years of directly related experience.
*Place of performance is at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ*
In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted for comparable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving new technology or labor market shortages as reflected by market survey data.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Familiar with the principles, practices, and procedures used in software and systems development.
Experience with software development tools and programming languages.
A security clearance of an appropriate level may be required after employment.
Security Clearance: None