Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we believe what our employees do, and how they do it, should matter to their customers and their communities. We also believe that for our company to grow and succeed, our employees need to be provided opportunities to capitalize on their strengths and maximize their abilities.
Take part in Heartland's exclusive Emerging Leaders Program (ELP), an 18-month immersive experience targeted to recent college graduates whom we believe have potential to become Heartland's next generation of financial and operational leaders.
Through the ELP's strategic, innovative, and high-impact learning opportunities, you will:
- Strengthen your business and operational knowledge, sharpen your financial acumen, and build your professional networks.
- Participate in program phases that include rotational and career-focused immersion learning experiences in Heartland's lines of business or departments plus hands-on experience in credit administration, and apprenticeships in lines of business or departments that align with your career interests.
- Create your own career paths by selecting either our Sales-Driven Track or Heartland Operational Track for your rotational immersion learning experience.
- Learn from Heartland's top executives and engage with them directly as soon as your first day in the program!
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, information systems, human resources, marketing, or communications
- 1-3 years of financial, banking, sales, operational or business-related experience
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in your major
- Evidence of strong detail and analytical skills
- Evidence of exceptional leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- High level of professionalism, initiative, and accountability
- Active in community service, clubs/organizations, or professional groups
Discover your strengths, set your goals and create opportunities for the next chapter of your career. Take the first step in joining Heartland's Emerging Leaders Program today!
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.