Arc Initiatives Fall 2022 Internship
Arc Initiatives is a full-service political, digital, and public affairs consulting firm. Our team of experienced professionals has waged and won dozens of high-profile, high-stakes campaigns for candidates, coalitions, and causes - and we do the same thing for our clients. We are good people doing good things and are looking for a stellar, passionate individual to join our team for the Fall.
How You'll Make an Impact
* You will become a key staffer on one or more of Arc Initiatives' campaign teams
* You will create content that tells a story across media channels: online, in print, and everywhere in between
* You will help client teams devise and execute communications campaigns that deliver real-world results.
What Makes You a Great Fit
* You are a college student, a recent graduate, or somebody looking to get hands-on experience in the exciting world of public affairs, political communication, or digital strategy.
* You want a fast-paced work environment where you'll continually be challenged and grow your skill sets.
* You have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
* You're passionate about progressive causes, including (but not limited to) energy and the environment, public lands, social justice, and healthcare.
* You have an eye for engaging content, whether for a sharply-worded opinion piece or a captivating graphic on Instagram.
* You have a knack for digital, whether it be an interest in Facebook ad metrics or a witty, influential Twitter page.
* You have a good sense of humor.
* You want to change the world and think communications plays a role in that ambition.
Please keep in mind: Research has shown that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds only apply to jobs when they meet 100% of the requirements vs. their majority counterparts, which apply at a much higher rate if they meet 50-60% of the requirements. So, with that being said, if you are interested in the role, we would love to hear how you can leverage your talents to be an excellent addition to Arc Initiatives' team.
* Flexible but consistent hours - we can work with your schedule to identify which hours make the most sense between 9 am and 6 pm ET, Monday through Friday
* 15-32 hours a week
* Hourly Pay: $16.10
* The internship is from Sept 12 until Dec 10, with some flexibility, and is DC-based.
Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis. To learn more about what life is like at Arc Initiatives, check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Arc Initiatives is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, or genetic information.