We Are Hiring
Flexible hours as needed
What You Will Do
Provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies consistent with student scope of practice.
* Administer medications and treatments based on patient outcomes, under appropriate supervision.
* Deliver and assess patient response to ordered therapy.
* Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition.
* Provide patient education for diseases, medications, and treatment.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
* High school diploma/GED required.
* Enrolled in degreed program specific to discipline.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.