As the Human Resources Intern you will play an integral role on the Milwaukee Area Human Resources team assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources offices including clerical and record keeping duties. You will mainly be assisting with the pre-hire administrative process, new hire paperwork, and also will receive exposure to all aspects of Human Resources.
* Greeting and assisting all visitors to the Human Resources office.
* Assists with New Hire Paperwork for all new hires.
* Files and maintains all associate files.
* HRIS work with PeopleSoft and Taleo Enterprise.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Pursuing a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
* Bilingual in Spanish Preferred.
* Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Desire to continue with growth within Human Resources field.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.