Description Job Description:
The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Data Entry Specialists in various locations to support our programs with SNS.
Locations: McDonough, GA 30253; Dallas, TX, 75237; Logan Township, NJ 08085; Phoenix, AZ 85043; Hazelwood, MO 63042; Odenton, MD 21113; Indianapolis, IN 46241; Salt Lake City, UT 84104
The Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Data Entry Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to provide logistics and administrative support to assist in operating and maintaining the SNS national stockpiled inventory. In this mission we assist in ensuring the SNS inventory is ready for deployment, providing the ability to respond 24 x 7 in an emergency. The successful candidate will provide data entry, supply chain management, shipping and receiving, warehousing and document control to faciliate and maintain a high level of readiness.
- Monitor operating inventory management systems, and management tools for the asset accountability.
- Operate data conversion equipment to generate and/or verify a large variety of subject matter information from many types of source documents.
- Provide knowledge in inventory control systems, data entry, electronic packing, shipping and receiving, and computer data entry.
- Enter data into the Inventory Management System upon receipt or issue of products/equipment program wide.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory management systems and database management to maintain data accuracy. Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Program work assignments, system supervisory functions, diagnosing operational problems.
- Coordinate communications and interactions with user and Logistics Branch to resolve issues and errors.
- Assume responsibilities to include verification of pertinent product information such as description, lot number, expiration date, unit of measure, storage locations National Drug Code (NDC).
- Establish and maintain supporting documentation of files and other documents to support new or current formats, procedures and programs
- Participate/conduct quarterly Quality Assurance and Quality Checks on all DSNS assets.
- Analyze logistic functions at repository and provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency.
- Conduct movement, storage, and planning of conditioned controlled assets.
- Monitor quality assurance for stored pharmaceutical assets.
- Understand and execute repository asset inventory and distribution operations and be responsible for timely execution of distribution assets.
- Understand and execute written site SOPs.
- Coordinate projects and workload to process and accommodate expedited and emergency shipments and transactions.
- Assist and/or manage a variety of biological products with various cold chain management requirements.
- Ensure documents are complete and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) are maintained.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of supply and logistics processes, concepts, policies and regulations to manage difficult work assignments affecting supply operations and equipment.
- The ability to work with 3PL on specific supply chain problems, shipping, receiving and storage.
- The ability to perform and respond to emergency shipments within a 90 minute timeframe.
- Bachelors with less 2 years of experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management (Shipping, Receiving, Stock Rotation, etc.), Inventory Systems, Data Entry, and Document Control.
- Must be able to perform data entry transactions in inventory and database management system (s).
- Must be able to compose analytical report (s), and perform research analysis (Quality Assurance, Audits, and Discrepancies) using an inventory system (s).
- Strong understanding and capabilities in utilizing naming and numbering conventions for receiving, shipping, recording, filing, transferring, transmitting, retrieving and archiving document (s).
- Required to be on-call 24 hour/7 days a week. Must be able to respond to mission alerts within 15 minutes with a recall of 90 minutes to report to designated location. Must carry a cell phone at all times.
- Must have the ability to work handle request (s) from multiple groups/organizations
- Must be able to identify error (s), problem (s), or non-standard situations and suggest alternative (s).
- Must be proficient in common software, particularly with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Technically savvy is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-starter, a team player.
Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- Previous experience supporting a government agency.
- Customer Service.
hhscdcExternal Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Public TrustTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:Standard Plus On CallRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Ship and ReceivingPay Range: