Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Reports to:Design Manager - Marketing
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for talented people who embrace diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU!#FearTheDeer
We are looking for an energetic, passionate graphic designer for an on-going internship within our marketing/creative department! Come work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and learn the ins and outs of brand strategy and visual design in the sports industry. The intern will be assisting the creative/marketing department with their day-to-day operations on a wide range of projects, including digital initiatives and printed collateral, that maintain the continuity and integrity of the Milwaukee Bucks brand. Intern must be willing to provide game coverage for some home and away games, working either in the office or remotely, to provide updated social/digital graphics during live game broadcasts.
- Support and collaborate with the creative/marketingteam
- Assist the creative/marketing team in designing for both digital and print, including digital campaigns, arena graphics and other promotional materials such as invitations, logos/lockups, postcards, brochures, flyers, signage, advertisements, etc.
- Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designs, as well as execute original designs based on supporting strategy and brandguidelines
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions, reviews and other creativecollaborations
- Provide live social/digital graphic updates during assigned home and awaygames
- Must be a recent grad or currently enrolled in a college or university at senior level standing with a major focused in graphic design, visual communications or relatedfield
- Must possess working skills in Adobe Creative Suite on Mac platform - specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Lightroom ANDAfterEffects
- Advancedlayout and typography knowledge
- Good communicator, with professional attitude and time management skills
- Must be creative, resourceful and a problemsolver