WEC Energy Group is currently seeking applicants for May 2021 summer & year round Operations internships based out of the following locations: Green Bay-WI, Milwaukee-WI, and Chicago-IL.
We employ students for summer and year round opportunities to help design creative cost effective systems and equipment that keep the energy flowing to our customers in a safe and reliable manner. Our student employees have the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives every day. Together, we can make a world of difference!
WEC Energy Group offers a variety of operations opportunities for students seeking hands-on experience that are currently enrolled in a four-year degree program. Students work with experienced members of these functional teams.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating people in multiple locations handling various contact types and projects with a team whose goal is to balance the needs of the customer with the efficient operation of the business.
- Review data for accuracy in Aspect Workforce Management (WFM) system on a daily basis.
- Update historical call arrival and average handle time patterns in WFM to support workload forecasting on a weekly basis.
- Enter schedule exceptions into WFM on a daily basis.
- Gather statistical data and produce various reports on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma, HSED, or GED
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Project Management, Statistics, or closely related degree.
- Must be available to work full-time during summer 2021. If available, hours may be flexible to accommodate school schedule with part-time work during the school year
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 or above.
To be considered, interested students must apply online no later than December 13th. Please monitor your email inbox for additional steps. Interviews will be held in January and February 2021.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.