- Develops personal performance plans with CAE's and provides on-going
performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews. Establishes
career and personal development goals with employees that enhance skill
sets and knowledge of the industry, products, and quality customer
- Communicates and manages expectations for quality and accuracy of
work, as well as key productivity metrics associated with service level
achievements. Identifies variances and creates effective plans to
- Partners with leadership team and other functions within the
organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective
communication, resulting in employees being informed and educated about
critical information and strategy needed to be successful in their role.
- Collects and compiles data to identify opportunities for service
improvement. Ensures competence and continuity of qualified CAEs through
optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation
- Conducts monthly team meetings to deliver key communications and build
team spirit and provide employee recognition.
- Develops and leads an effective team that proactively retains Comcast
customers and effectively communicates the benefits of Comcast products
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of
open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment
- Approves CAE's time, manages schedules and time off requests to meet
the needs of the business, motivates employees to achieve sales and
compliance results and conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to service CAEs in
order to maintain required service levels, provides immediate feedback
to associates to enhance call quality and increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.