Senior Benefits Analyst
The Sr. Benefits Analyst supports the design, analysis, and administration of the corporate-wide employee benefit programs including health and welfare benefits, retirement plans, and non-qualified deferred compensation executive plans. This position will take a leadership role for larger scale projects within the HR Operations team for benefits related projects. The position will also partner closely with and provide back-up for the Sr. Compensation Analyst on certain projects. The position serves as a subject matter expert to HR Business Partners and the organization for benefits-related matters.
- Benefits Administration, Analysis and Design
- HR Operations Project Work
- Compensation Support
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 years related experience
Specific types of experience required:
- Strong data analysis skills, including Excel functions and financial modeling, Access experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of benefits compliance and regulatory requirements (ERISA, COBRA, IRS, HIPAA, etc.)
- Solid HRIS skills as they relate to benefits administration.
- Detail-oriented yet able to incorporate work into a larger framework/structure.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, ability to communicate moderately complex programs and influence
- customers through a consultative approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a variety of internal and external customers simultaneously.
- Strong internal consulting skills.
- Progress towards benefits professional certifications (CBP, CEBS) preferred.
- Compensation experience in market pricing, salary surveys and job profile evaluation preferred.
Strong data analysis skills, including Excel functions and financial modeling,Access experience a plus.
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Ability to multi-task and work with a variety of internal and external customers simultaneously
Compensation experience in market pricing, salary surveys and job profile evaluation preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled Individuals