- Demonstrates strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and
selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge
of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, and phone services.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customer's
existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models
as well as competitive advantage over other service providers.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
Generates business through established and approved creative methods of
lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates record of success in outbound sales environment with
emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, and
- Possesses impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills,
as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.