Nursing Home Administrator with Senior Services
(Senior Services Administrator)
Plan, organize and provide leadership to the Care Center, Heartwood Senior living, Social Services, Leisure Services, Clinical Nutrition, and Culinary Services. Responsible for strategic planning and operations management of reporting areas. This position reports directly to the CEO of CRMC and jointly to Presbyterian Homes in conjunction with Heartwood Senior Living.
Outdoor activities abound that include a nationally recognized mountain bike trail system, kayaking, fishing, hunting, x-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and much more. With the twin cities of Mpls/St. Paul only a short drive away, you have the opportunity to balance culture, shopping and professional sports with a community that provides a high quality of life.
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration, business administration or related field required. Master’s Degree in health care administration or related field preferred.
- MN Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- 5-10 years of progressive nursing home operations and leadership experience required
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with nursing staff, physicians
- Promote and assure safe, quality client and resident care
- Lead, direct and provide continuous improvement and best practice
- Identify and provide quality indicators translating to quantifiable outcomes
- Demonstrate successful business development and growth in services
- Strong financial acumen and fiscal/budget experience