2258 Job Description
SIRVA, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of relocation and moving solutions. We conduct more than 300,000 relocations every year, transferring corporate and government employees and moving individual consumers. With more than 2,300 employees and an extensive network of agents and other service providers, SIRVA operates in more than 150 countries. SIRVA's brands include Allied, Allied International, Allied Pickfords, Allied Special Products, DJK Residential, Global, northAmerican, northAmerican International, SIRVA Mortgage, SIRVA Relocation and SIRVA Settlement.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Client Services Director (CSD) is directly responsible for all client relations and account strategy. The CSD executes the client strategy that is formulated in partnership with the VP, client Services. This position must exemplify all SIRVA's core values at all times. WE ARE OPEN TO LOCATION OF THIS CANDIDATE BUT PREFER MINNESOTA.
The successful individual will leverage their knowledge and experience to:
- Be responsible for client relations, account strategy, policy consultation, trend analysis and upselling new and existing products for existing clients. Maintain a high level of client satisfaction with program costs and service. Maintain and approve client portfolio of revenue and profit projections. Primary contact to the corporate client in the administration of client's relocation program. Research and recommend policy changes as needed to enhance effectiveness of client's relocation program. Resolve complex problems for clients to maximize customer satisfaction. Facilitation of client reporting based on client needs. Plan and conduct client visits. Identify opportunities to maximize revenue and propose new services and/or increase fees.
- Team with VP, client Services and Relocation Manager to achieve client goals by maintaining and measuring metrics through an audit driven environment. Communicate policy changes to team. Coordinate and lead client update meetings with operations team.
- Present with sales teams on potential clients. Coordinate with implementation team.
- Assist the Relocation Operations training department as requested/as needed. This would include mentoring for on-the-job training, employee development and acting as a subject matter expert. Provide direction and feedback to new team members and constructive performance feedback to management.
- Work with collections department on receivables and past due invoices including lost clients. Responsible for managing current and past due invoices including lost clients. Responsible for managing current and lost client status reports as well as ensuring proper off-boarding and transition of files
The accomplished individual will possess:
Excellent presentation skills
Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Financial/accounting knowledge preferred
Understanding embracing the direction/strategy of SIRVA Relocation
Strong oral and written skills
Strong computer skills
Ability to consult proactively with clients to enhance their policy and services offered
Successful project management skills
Skills to interact effectively with other departments in the organization in order to resolve client issues.
Strong understanding of sales process and selling skills
Strong negotiation skills
The ideal candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to travel 30 to 40% of the time both domestically and internationally
- 3-5 years business/management experience
- 1-3 years of operational management experience
- 3-5 years of relocation experience, must have global relocation experience
- 2 years of account management experience in business services industry preferred
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- CRP preferred within 2 years of entering the relocation industry
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States Position Type