Be a part of our dynamic Human Resources team! Help us maximize our mission-driven and diverse culture by managing full cycle recruitment process to our business partners in the areas of Development/Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Mission Services and Retail Divisions. Lead a team that provides proactive, innovative, and customer-focused recruiting solutions to these divisions based on the knowledge of the business unit, employees and established objectives.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will...
- Develop and implement recruitment and staffing strategies to attract, retain and engage an effective, committed and diverse workforce for the organization.?
- Manage and develop recruiting staff to ensure services are effectively and efficently delivered to all internal and external customers.
- Facilitate the intake strategy meetings and collaborate with hiring managers to clearly define staffing needs and sourcing strategies.
- Manage role definition, sourcing, the candidate process and relationships, while building relationships in a manner that result in the highest quality, most efficient and cost effective outcome for the organization.
- 3-5 plus years of full cycle recruitment experience with an emphasis on candidate sourcing preferred.?
- Prior experience working with HRIS/Applicant Tracking systems.
- Experience in corporate recruiting and staffing large facilities such as warehouses, factories, call centers or other similar sized, high turnover entities.
- Experience leading, coaching, and developing direct reports.
- Experience leading, managing and motivating a recruitment team in a fast moving, growth-oriented company during a period of change.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver customer-focused, bottom-line oriented staffing solutions as a member of a functional staffing team. ?
Demonstrated competencies in the areas of recruitment, change management and compensation.
Strong sales aptitude.
Ability to deal with rapidly changing organizational issues and manage the impact of change on the organization, its culture and employees.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in various software applications including Microsoft Office Products, using the Internet and mining online candidate databases
Expert organizational, prioritization, and planning skills.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to be productive without compromising quality.
Ability to work independently and as a strong team player.
Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
High level of initiative and motivation.
Ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures.
Knowledge of all recruiting functions and compliance.
High integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to continuously generate new ideas, processes and strategies
Valid driver's license.
Occasional travel is required.