Business Systems Analyst III - Minnetonka
Under direct supervision, provides analysis of business and user needs. Understands applicable business applications and Information Technology industry requirements. Develops project definitions, planning, test plans, verifies results of testing and develops basic documentation when implementing changes to application systems and installations or conversions to new systems. Provides in-depth knowledge, through verbal and written communications, of the functional capabilities of specific applications and a functional understanding of the user environment to insure the integrity of the system changes. Resolves problems for less complex projects.
- Under direct supervision develops and executes requirements through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business and user needs.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing system logic difficulties and necessary under direction of experienced Business System Analysts.
- Performs problem resolution for less complex issues.
- Follows direction from more experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Executes test plans.
- Maintains documentation.
- Provides training, support and guidance to the user on product/functional features.
- Independently manages multiple large and complex projects that may cross many applications and user areas.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Performs problem resolution for issues of the most complex nature.
- Provides direction to less experienced Business System Analysts.
- Develops standards, guidelines, policies, procedures and SDLC methodologies and insures their compliance.
- Assists management with accepting new projects by providing cost estimates, application analysis and recommendations based on application and project experience.
- MIS degree in Computer Sciences
- One year of major project leadership
About TCF Bank
TCF Bank is affiliated with TCF Financial Corporation, a financial holding corporation based in Minnesota. We have banking offices in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota.
Our goal is to be the most convenient bank in the markets we serve. We are looking for employees who value honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, and putting The Customer First. If you have those traits, we invite you to apply at TCF Bank.
TCF Bank encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), life insurance, and paid time off. In addition, TCF Bank also offers health care/dependent care spending accounts, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and an employee referral reward program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law.